Kelly Engineering, 684 Kelly Road, Booleroo Centre, South Australia, 5482 Australia. Ph: +61 8 8667 2253
Start Date: 8:00am CET October 19 2021
End Date: 6:00pm CET October 23 2021
Entry is open to European residents aged 18 years and older.
How to Enter
To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional period:
- Visit Kelly Engineering’s stand (Stand B6BIS Pavilion 36) at EIMA 2021, held at BolognaFiere exhibition centre.
- Accurately enter their personal details (Name, Email Address, Country of residence) in one of the online forms accessible from Kelly Engineering’s stand.
The winner will receive one DJI Mini SE, an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) or ‘drone’ valued at $459AUD.
Selecting the Winner
The winner will be selected at random by Kelly Engineering from the list of entrants. The draw will take place on October 27 2021, with the winner being notified by their provided email address within 14 days of the draw.
Claiming the Prize
To claim the prize, the winner must respond to the email notification within 7 days. If the prize goes unclaimed, a new winner will be selected at random from the list. The winner must provide a valid shipping address to receive the prize.
The purpose of this prize pool is to gather personal details to populate a mailing list, which will be used to contact participants with marketing material related to Kelly Engineering’s products and services. Personal information will be stored on Kelly Engineering’s database and retained indefinitely, unless it is reasonably deemed no longer necessary for marketing purposes or unless the entrant revokes permission to its use. Entry to the prize pool is conditional upon the provision of true and accurate information. Entrants to the promotion retain ownership of their information and can request its erasure at any time. This personal information may be shared with select third parties (Kelly Dealers) in the interests of providing the entrant with relevant and personalised customer service.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is not affiliated in any way with DJI. DJI and DJI Mini SE (and all used imagery thereof) are sole property of DJI, and have no relation to or affiliation with Kelly Engineering.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to regulation.